I’m sure you’ve all seen those blogs with “The 20 Most Whatevers,” well here is my personal list of the 17 worst things ever.
1. Some might think it nice, or a luxury, but to me, sitting down on an already warm toilet seat is nothing more than terrible.
2. Nothing is more frustrating when you choose self checkout because you think it will be faster and then hearing, ‘Unexpected item in the bagging area’ or ‘Attendant has been notified to assist you.’ Curse you, self checkout!
3. This. I don’t even need to say anymore about how awful this is.
4. Crotch Sniffers. You go to someone’s house who has large dogs and immediately they go in for the crotch. Nice to see you too!…Not!
5. When you try to shake someone’s hand who wasn’t trying to shake yours. Pretty embarrassing. And how to you save yourself when this happens? Just scratch your nose.
6. Wet sleeve. You get the end of your shirt sleeve wet while washing your hands or doing dishes. Then it’s wet and cold forever. You could just change your shirt and make more laundry, but come on, who really wants to do that?
7. You’ve already been seated at a restaurant and after looking at the menu, you realize that you do not want to eat here. Do you stay anyways, or get up and walk out leaving the staff wondering? Well this is pretty awkward.
8. When you’re reintroduced to someone you’ve already met before, but they don’t remember you at all. You’re just that forgettable.
9. The feeling you get when you finally realize the person you were talking to is no longer there and you’ve been talking to yourself for who knows how long.
10. When you’ve stepped just over the line while bowling.
11. Getting a snowflake in your eye. If this has never happened to you, just know that it sucks.
12. When you put on a coat or jacket while wearing long sleeves and everything gets all bunched up.
13. When you’re cooking and realize that you’ve forgotten to put in one of the most important ingredients and you have to try to work it in somehow.
14. When your hair reaches that length that it get’s stuck in places it shouldn’t be.
15. When you’re going through the clearance rack and find an awesome shirt and are super stoked. Then you realize it was on the wrong rack and isn’t on sale.
16. When this happens.
17. When you misjudge how low a seat actually is.